Health Innovators’ Summit: Inspiring Action for Better Care
The Health Innovators’ Summit is a half-day event bringing together politicians, members of The New Zealand Initiative, professional health associations, and senior journalists to learn about innovative solutions for better healthcare in New Zealand.
With keynote speakers sharing their experiences and insights, attendees will be inspired to take action and improve the current healthcare system.
Agenda and speakers include:
- Welcome and introduction
- The Telehealth Market in Australia | David Kirk MBE, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Bailador
- Individualised Funding for Disability Benefit Recipients | Rt Hon Sir Bill English, former New Zealand Prime Minister
- Why Healthcare Reforms are mostly stuff ups. A global perspective | Ian McCrae, founder of Orion Health
- Increasing the Number of General Practitioners and Better Workforce Planning | Emeritus Professor Des Gorman (Ngāti Kuri and Ngāpuhi), University of Auckland
- Partnerships between Iwi and Private Health Providers | Tom Irvine, current CEO and Rangimarie Hunia, former CEO, Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei Whai Maia
- Panel discussion